Join the CB&A Team - Seeking an Office Manager
C. Blohm & Associates, Inc. (CB&A), is seeking an experienced, highly organized, results driven part-time Office Manager to join our team in January 2020. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment nestled in Monona, WI. Your contributions will include:
- Perform bookkeeping responsibilities, including expense data entry, invoice creation, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Work closely with the Accounting vendor to meet the agency’s financial needs.
- Manage and prioritize agency calendars; arrange ongoing/recurring meetings and special events.
- Coordinate all travel-related aspects and logistics for individuals and groups, including arranging conference facilities, catering, and audio-visual needs.
- Oversee office supply inventory, including ordering new supplies and equipment, along with scheduling service/maintenance.
- Maintain office files and business/client records.
- Answer incoming phone calls, routing callers and taking messages as needed.
- Manage agency mail, both inbound and outbound.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a professional office setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Mac OS and Google Drive.
- Demonstrated experience with QuickBooks.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to think critically, and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems.
- High level of attention to detail and strong customer service skills, including relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and prioritize work to meet deadlines with nominal supervision.
- Able to foster teamwork and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Please share your resume, we look forward to hearing from you!